BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
alyssa d.
Love to pair these chips with a turkey sub from subway. The onion chips with some sweet onion teriyaki sauce good combo
Sara T.
Sunchips are by far my favorite. All the flavors are incredible, but I LOVE sour cream and onion. Great go to for snack
Kim M.
Rensselaer
These taste so good and are healthier then other chips. Definitely would recommend them. My kids also live these chips
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
SunChips are a great alternative to regular chips although they are still not great for you. They have amazing flavors!
Gabby G.
Sarasota, FL
I love French onion. Although they make your breath smells bad but just with a mint away you're all set. I love them!!!
Milissa M.
San Jose
Love these sunchips you can't just eat one u will end up eatingalot more becausethey are that good so I recommendthese
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
French onion sub chips are the best chips yet, so full of flavor and somewhat healthy at the same time. Very delicious.
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
The onion taste told it off. Makes it feel like the super bowl all over again. Great when with your friends and family.
Erica V.
Indianapolis
My favorite. ..love this flavor, this chip is crunchy and flavorful. I will buy again and refer to friends and family.
Isaac G.
These sound so nice, asling as they tast similar to the pringles sour cream and onion then i know they will be new fav
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?