BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
So everyone in my family has their favorite flavor of sun chips, but we all agree that we all love this flavor the best.
Brianna J.
Ionia,MI
The best healthiest snack I have ever had. Makes you literally want more after the first small bag. So you buy a big bag
Kylee C.
Great for lunch. Put in a Ziploc bags, a put into your lunch bag with some carrots, apple slices, and some string cheese.
Kayla J.
North Miami Beach
Love chips and rhthis gives you great healthy benefits all while tasting great. Love it. Would recommend this to every9ne
Kristina H.
These are my favorite chips! Always crunchy. I love that they are not oily and they have the right amount of seasoning.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are honestly really good, they may not be as good as the cheddar but they are definitely up there with the taste.
Victoria L.
This is one of my favorite SunChips flavors. It tastes like French onion soup in chip form and they’re very addicting!
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
Just DELICIOUS!!! I always buy a few bags, I love it and my family too!!! Not like others. I always buy it in Walmart.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
These are my favorite flavor of SunChips, and they aren't that messy or powerdy... they feel like real french onion ;)
Stacie B.
SNOHOMISH, WA
I've liked these chips since grade school. My kids love them too. These go fast in our house any time we purchase them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?