BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
These chips are seriously the best! They compliment every flavor very well in my opinion! I recommend these to everyone.
Lauren S.
Midwest City
Really like these. They are way healthier than a lot of other chips but are still chips. Will definitely eat these again.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
My favorite chip of all time. Perfect flavor. Perfect texture. Makes for a perfect snack. Goes great on sandwiches too !
Taylor B.
Carterville
Theese go great with a sandwich. I would always eat them during school lunch because of how delightfully filling they are
Cheyenne A.
Harrisville, WV
I could honestly eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are soooo good! Has really good flavor, but not too over powering
Kourtni P.
Fair Oaks
A favorite of everyone in my household. They have a great texture and the flavor is not too strong but also not too light
Neepa P.
These are one of my favorite .types of chips They are always packed with flavor and are savory. Very great with any food.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
These are very good. Can be found at any drug store. I've ate these as a kid and still continue to eat them as an adult.
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
This was the first Sun Chip flavor I ever tried, and I was immediately OBSESSED!!! So flavorful and crunchy. I love them!
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
I love sunchips! I love the texture and the taste! They are different than other chips and I feel like they are healthier
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?