BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
nattynatattack H.
Holbrook, NY
I could eat a whole bag of this in one sitting. These are the best sun chips flavor. They keep you coming back for more.
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
These are one of my favorite chips, so flavorful and kinda makes you feel good picking a nutrigrain style chip.. my go to
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
This flavor is totally delicious and awesome! I buy it time and time around from the grocery store and I always enjoy it.
Holly B.
Admittedly not a regular fan of onion flavored products, but I couldn't stop eating these. The flavor is robust and full.
Candace Z.
Harlingen, TX
Oh so GOOD!!! the sour cream in onion is to perfection!!! And the best part about it is that i can eat these on my Diet!!
merab l.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these chips i could eat them all day n i love how fresh they ma0ke themm luv this chips
...keep up the great work
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Always been my go to. Taste really good and worth it. Pretty good brand. I'd say definitely a keeper. Good for on the go.
Ireland F.
San Tan Valley
Great flavor and are better for you!! I love all of the different natural flavors! Great ingredients that you can trust!
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
My second favorite chips from SunChips. Great to eat on the go & they are cheap for the quality. They also taste amazing!
Jamie J.
lakeside, CA
taste like great plenty of flavor love the crispness and the fact it is multi grain. is a big plus. sick of greasy chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?