BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Brooke C.
These are my favorite flavor of SunChips. I love SunChips and french onion is my favorite flavor. I buy them every payday.
Melyssa J.
Albuquerque, NM
Yummy these are so so so good and they taste just like french onion soup but with that multigrain flavor these are amazing
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Sun chips are the BEST!! Great taste and less guilt! Made with grains! And taste great! Cheese flavor is my absolute best!
Jillian B.
Reno, NV
This my my go-to flavor of Sun Chips. It's got a great crunch and not an overly heavy flavor. They make the perfect snack.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Really good if your looking for a light snack and something crunchy. Lots of flavor in each bite. I can never have enough.
kylie w.
Mccordsville, IN
Absolutely do not like the taste nor do i️ like the after taste. It meets me below my expectations. very affordable though
Amber C.
Trenton
This is one of our favorite flavors of these chips. They are healthier than other chips and taste great. I just love them.
Caitlyn A.
El Paso
I LOVE these chips! Taste just like French Onion Dip. Great flavor and they have their unique shape. Definitely recommend!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
French onion sun chips are amazingly delicious. It is definitely one of the greatest tasting potato chips I have ever had.
Hollie A.
Fall River, MA
This is my favorite favor of sun chips brand chip. Its a very subtle onion flavor. Sweet and salty. Great with sandwiches.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back