BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
kristina h.
By far my all time favorite chip. The flavor is amazing and the chip is multigrain so its not as bad for you as other chips.
Jessie J.
Newark
Out of all the other flavors, this is mine. It's always a great snack and somtimes hard to control myself from wanting more.
Macie B.
This is always the product I choose when out eating sandwiches. It goes great with sandwiches homemade or store bought.
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
So I really like these chips! They are light and delicious. This is my favorite flavor and I always have to eat two bags lol
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Great tasting with the healthy feeling too. Healthier chips so easier to eat without the guilt. Very nice for lunch or snacks
Becky O.
Cleveland
These have been my favorite since I was a teenager.  The taste has never changed and I like it that way. Absolutely delicious
KaRa M.
Love sunchips. These are a fave flavor. Great flavor nice and onion-y. Great crunch and the mutli grain aspect feels better.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
These are my 2nd favorite sun chip flavor after cheddar. I like how natural they are and full of flavor but not overly salty.
Stacy D.
McDonough
My favorite flavor of sun chip. They taste great and aren't bad for you. There for it makes the perfect snack anytime of day.
Christen M.
Henrico, VA
These are so good and good for you as far as chips go. Honestly this isn't my favorite one but I freaking love these things.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart