BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashlyn D.
Bartonville
These are the best chips that were ever invented. It does suck tho bc most stores dont carry this flavor anymore. Bummer
Fatima B.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite!! Although it does not give you the best breath afterwards. You are going to need some gum afterwords.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
This flavor is totally delicious and awesome! I buy it time and time around from the grocery store and I always enjoy it.
Tabby J.
Cookeville, TN
These are my all time favorite chips they aren't only good they are healthier then most chips and they go with everuthing
adree k.
The frenc onion is one of my favorite flavor of Sun chip. I love how crisp these chips are and how much flavor they pack.
Amy L.
Portland, OR
I love these chips , they’re so yummy and full of flavor : they are a smaller bag so they won’t be like any family size .
Candace Z.
Harlingen, TX
Oh so GOOD!!! the sour cream in onion is to perfection!!! And the best part about it is that i can eat these on my Diet!!
Stephanie D.
Berwick, LA
I love that this is one of the healthier chips that we buy-the flavor is addictive....I could sit and eat the entire bag.
Ashley C.
Use to buy these all the time when i was in school! Taste like chips but actually are even better! I'd recommend trying!
Amanda H.
Clover
Kids love them. No msg. Wonderful flavors. Love the bright packaging. Goes great with summer meals. Met our expectations
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?