BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
Not my favorite flavor, it is very salty and leaves a bad after taste. I think all the other sun chip flavors are better
Candace Z.
Harlingen, TX
Oh so GOOD!!! the sour cream in onion is to perfection!!! And the best part about it is that i can eat these on my Diet!!
Fatima B.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite!! Although it does not give you the best breath afterwards. You are going to need some gum afterwords.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
These chips are seriously the best! They compliment every flavor very well in my opinion! I recommend these to everyone.
Devin T.
The flavor is to mild for me , but the more you eat them the more they grow on you . They just arnt my personal favorite
nattynatattack H.
Holbrook, NY
I could eat a whole bag of this in one sitting. These are the best sun chips flavor. They keep you coming back for more.
Amy L.
Portland, OR
I love these chips , they’re so yummy and full of flavor : they are a smaller bag so they won’t be like any family size .
Galilea E.
I love all kind of onion chips but these are my favorite chips of all. Once I eat one I can't stop getting more and more
Stephanie D.
Berwick, LA
I love that this is one of the healthier chips that we buy-the flavor is addictive....I could sit and eat the entire bag.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
This flavor is totally delicious and awesome! I buy it time and time around from the grocery store and I always enjoy it.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?