BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Maria P.
Lawrenceville
One of my favorite flavors ! Theyre so light but really fill you! Its delicious!!!! You can add to any food ! Like a sandwhich!
A L.
Great chips they are perfect with a turkey sandwich or just for the kids to snack on! They're very inexpensive which is a plus
Kimberley J.
Eatontown, NJ
I used to love these before I started eating low carb low fat everything. I sometimes sneak on while I'm outside. So delicious!
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Super yummy and a much better alternative to the classiv sour cream and onion flavor of other brands. These just taste better.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
These are my favorite sun chips it's so good and delicious. It's worth the price that you pay for them. It's great for a snack.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
I have always loved this brand of chips. Healthier and tastes great. Sturdy chips for dipping too. This is my favorite flavor.
Heather S.
I love the taste and the different brands they have, it's super affordable at the store. You can never go wrong with sunchips
Becky O.
Cleveland
These have been my favorite since I was a teenager.  The taste has never changed and I like it that way. Absolutely delicious
Stephanie C.
Some of my favorite flavor! The French onion don’t last very long in my house. Super delicious! Not too bad on price either!
Jazmyn T.
Orlando, FL
Amazing taste just like the name.Sunchips are one of the best brands and they taste so crunchy and naturally made love them!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart