BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
These are good and not overly flavored. I’m not a big ranch dressing eater but I like these chips with ranch or sour cream.
Melissa A.
These chips are amazing..and healthy all in one..the French onion is my favorite. Does not need to go with dip..very tasty
Shelby P.
These are my favorite flavor of sunchips. So yummy! They do kinda leave an aftertaste and sometimes give me heart burn tho.
Gigi A.
My all time favorite kind of sun chips they are nice and crunchy and have a pretty good amount of chips in that single bag
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
Not the best sun chip flavor. I feel like the company could make it a better flavor. My kids on the other hand enjoy them.
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
These and the cheddar ones are great. If its not cheese for me then its sour cream and onion. I enjoy salty things in life
Tabatha E.
Center Point
I love these chips! I love that they are multi grain and not potatoes or corn! They are fairly even on flavor distribution!
Brittany D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sun Chips are AMAZING! They are blasted with yummy seasonings with each bite, and they go perfectly with Subway sandwiches.
Traivon B.
Lancaster
Their  delicious and filling the texture and the crunch of each chip is satisfing the flavor is equally balanced
Caitlyn A.
El Paso
I LOVE these chips! Taste just like French Onion Dip. Great flavor and they have their unique shape. Definitely recommend!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?