BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jillian B.
Reno, NV
This my my go-to flavor of Sun Chips. It's got a great crunch and not an overly heavy flavor. They make the perfect snack.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
Really good if your looking for a light snack and something crunchy. Lots of flavor in each bite. I can never have enough.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Amazing amazing amazing ! i just love it . one of my favorites snacks of all time. the flavor AMAZING. the scent AMAZING .
Erin T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Love these chips! We used to get them everytime we would go to the beach when I was little so they always remind me of that
Denyse H.
I love this flavor sun chips. They are affordable and crisp! Healthier than other brands and in a perfect serving size bag.
amanda l.
E Bernstadt, KY
love these potato chips so much! one of my favorites for sure! craved these when i was pregnant and still cant get enough!
Laurel B.
Dickson, TN
These have always been my favorite flavor of sunchips! Harder to find these days, but so amazing! I could eat them all day.
Jodi P.
Calumet
Such a flavorful snack & healthy too! These have such great flavor & are fairly inexpensive as well, I buy them quite often
Elena W.
East Elmhurst, NY
By far, my favorite flavor of Sunchips. Love these little snacks, not because they're healthy but because they taste great.
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
Not the best sun chip flavor. I feel like the company could make it a better flavor. My kids on the other hand enjoy them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?