BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kia H.
Queen City, TX
If you're looking for a snack, but want to go on a little bit of the healthy route. Try the multigrain French onion SunChips.
Melannie M.
Love the French Onion Sun Chips great flavor, try to keep these stocked in my pantry and a nice treat. Will continue to buy.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
They have any awesome flavor very good texture. They are great by their selves but they are also great with toppings or dip!
Brigette W.
Baltimore, MD
Healthy but yet so good especially after eating a sandwich, sometimes I even put em in my sandwich it's actually pretty good.
Sara B.
A good side for a sandwich. Can't go wrong putting it ON a sandwich. Good taste. Love salt and onion all in one. Light crisp.
Maddy J.
St Croix falls
These are one of my favorite flavors of sun chips. They are jam packed full of flavor. Some of my favorite snacks right here
Alya R.
i love french onion anything and i love sun chips so this was a must for me!! i love eating it as a snack when i’m on the go
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
These are my absolute favorite chips! The flavor is so intense. These chips are also on the healthier side which is awesome.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
SunChips® French Onion is flavorful. My family likes it. Not that fond of the multigrain texture.
Macie B.
This is always the product I choose when out eating sandwiches. It goes great with sandwiches homemade or store bought.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?