BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jessica F.
Peoria
These aren't bad. I used to really like this flavor growing up, but I think I had them too often because now I rarely eat them.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I love sun chips they are really good. And they taste healthier than other chips. I would recommend this product to my friends
Raquel R.
Glendale
Love the crisp crunch and slight salt but packed with flavor and i dont feel as guilty eating sunchips as a bag of other chips
Melissa T.
Weber City
Favorite flavor. I love these! They taste great and are good for you! I can’t get enough. My 14 yr old son loves them as well.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
If I had to go into a store and only pick one bag of chips- these would be it!!!! So delicious and everyone I know loves them!
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Sunchips are soooo good! They're thin and crispy and have a nice sweet flavor and they're healthier than regular potato chips.
Alexis G.
A lot of people seem to steer away from onion flavored things but I love them. Also love how the brand is supposedly healthier
Guadalupe P.
Los Angeles
These are my favorite since I was a kid!! I love going to the store and just buying a whole bunch and just enjoying every bite.
Ashley E.
Gleason
I love to just grab this bag of chips and just snack on it because you know it’s healthy. I always eat these with my sandwich.
Shelby K.
Mora, MN
Yummmmm. This stuff is the BEST! Love the flavors and the fact that they're a little better for you than regular potato chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart