BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassie M.
Macedon
These are the best chips everrr! If you have never tried them make sure you stop by Walmart or tops or somewhere to try some!
kristina h.
By far my all time favorite chip. The flavor is amazing and the chip is multigrain so its not as bad for you as other chips.
alicia w.
Staten Island
I have been obsessed with theae chips for probably 20 years of that's even possible. but so far it has to be the French onion
Macie B.
This is always the product I choose when out eating sandwiches. It goes great with sandwiches homemade or store bought.
Lauren B.
Houston
Yea...I'm hooked. Perfectly crunchy, perfectly flavorful and the perfect addition to any sandwich. You won't be disappointed.
Nichole P.
Elkin
These are so yummy they are very addicting though so you may wanna buy the proportioned bags so you don’t eat the whole bag 😂
Stacy D.
McDonough
My favorite flavor of sun chip. They taste great and aren't bad for you. There for it makes the perfect snack anytime of day.
Judy B.
These are Okay. I'm not the biggest onion fan so my opinion may not actually count to most. I enjoy other flavors much more.
안녕하세요.🌸 O.
New York
These are one of my favorite go to snacks. These chips are packed eith dekicious flavor! Never disappointed with this product
Taylor S.
Irvine, CA
I love SunChips!! This flavor is great but can get tiring after a while. Wouldn’t buy a big bag but just a taste is awesome!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?