BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danni M.
Flavor is amazing. I wish that the bags were filled better. I have purchased a handful of bags that are less than half full.
Macie B.
This is always the product I choose when out eating sandwiches. It goes great with sandwiches homemade or store bought.
Stacy D.
McDonough
My favorite flavor of sun chip. They taste great and aren't bad for you. There for it makes the perfect snack anytime of day.
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Love the rich favor. Fun for a night with the kids or a party. It affordable and easy to work with when opening and closing.
Vesonia T.
El Cajon, CA
I love these chips. Their not nasty really tasty. Always buy them I feel like their healthy then a lot of the chips out there
Rochelle G.
Junction City, KS
Sunchips are packed with so much flavor in every bite! I can never just eat a couple. Sunchips french onion are my favorite.
Alisha C.
SunChips® French Onion

Classic chips! My favorite flavor is french onion but all the other flavors are grand as well
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
They have any awesome flavor very good texture. They are great by their selves but they are also great with toppings or dip!
Yours t.
Favorite chips. The taste is just right I never get a sad bag(one with not much flavor) my kid clients love to munch of these
Christen M.
Ruther Glen, VA
These are so good and good for you as far as chips go. Honestly this isn't my favorite one but I freaking love these things.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?