BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
laura b.
union, NJ
my sons favorite flavor & probably the best flavor from the sun chips brand. definitely a tasty chip. i do recommend you try it
Stephanie W.
Canby
Second best flavor of sunchips. Love the flavor. These have just the right crunch to it but not too hard on a sensitive mouth.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Crunchy and flavorful. Packaging is optimal for keeping the product fresh and crunchy. Great flavor and a healthier snack chip.
June W.
Sandusky, MI
My all time favorite snack. So good they are hard to put away. The other flavors are good too. A lot of flavor and never bland.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
Sun chips are so good and enjoy all the flavors. The sour and cream and onion have to be my fave. Definitely have repurchased.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
If I had to go into a store and only pick one bag of chips- these would be it!!!! So delicious and everyone I know loves them!
Haley R.
Griffin , GA
I always get these when i go to a place like subway or firehouse! they are a great brand of chips and this flavor is very good
Jenny S.
Taste like the original, but with a twist. Great for those who like onion flavor. A good snack and side. Will buy these again.
Ellen T.
Sacramento, CA
These are sooooo good! They are flavorful and super crunchy! Perfect snack!! This flavor and cheddar are my all time favorite!
Raquel R.
Glendale
Love the crisp crunch and slight salt but packed with flavor and i dont feel as guilty eating sunchips as a bag of other chips
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back