BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
THESE CHIPS ARE FANTASTIC! These are my favorite thing to eat whenever I want a snack. I crave these French onion, flavorful chips all of the time! They’re very affordable, and I highly recommend them!
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
YUM YUM YUM. I buy these so my fiance won't eat them lol. I love the flavor, actually as much as I love sour cream and onion flavored things, and that's saying a lot!
Alli B.
I really like this flavor and Sunchips is a great brand. They are affordable and I feel like I could see them everywhere so they are very accessible and almost any store or convenient store or gas station.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
This was my favorite flavor before I discovered the garden salsa variety however I love these because I love to make French onion dip to go with chips and now I have the flavor in a chip without having to make dip!
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. It’s so good to eat especially after a long day at work. It makes me feel better eating this than normal chips but it still isn’t considered healthy.
Laura M.
United States
I like the SunChips French onion I like the taste it's not too much just enough and I like the way they're made like the wave of the chip and they just taste great snack
Micaela S.
Forest Grove, OR
My husbands favorite chip! A staple in our household! It's perfectly crunchy without being hard! They have such a distinct flavor! (In a good way) a must try for any chip lovee!!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Megan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my FAVORITE chips! I purchased my first bag from Walmart, though Target also carries them. The flavor is amazing and they don’t have an oily residue like most chips.
Kat J.
First off, the French Onion flavor of these chips is fantastic. If you love sour cream and onion chips, these are right up your alley! It’s tangy, fresh, and completely negates the need for setting up chips with onion dip as a snack,... This bag has everything you could want. Did I mention the crunch and texture is super tasty?? You know how when you’re craving a bag of chips, you really want that crispy crunch with substantial flavor in every bite? Sun Chips gives you that, it never disappoints... These wavy chips never crumble apart or fall flat on flavor. As if those simple components weren’t enough, these are much healthier than other chips brands out there. So you’re making a smart healthy decision that you can feel good about, and your mouth is happy with it too!!

100% Whole Grain and a delicious snack! What more can you ask for?
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart