BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Desireé E.
slidell, LA
One of my favorite flavors from Sun Chips! Always eating these with my tuna and chicken salad. Definitely adds healthy flavor!
Kionna D.
A great crunch taste to it. It does taste good. If you like anything french onion then you will love this. It is easy to find.
Shelby K.
Mora, MN
These are my all time favorite sun chips!!! They're that perfect onion flavor, fit hats what you're into. Would 100% recommend
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
I gave it 3 stars because these chips are the greatest and taste refreshing taste. I don't even know need dip for these chips.
laura b.
union, NJ
my sons favorite flavor & probably the best flavor from the sun chips brand. definitely a tasty chip. i do recommend you try it
Heather K.
Manvel, TX
My kids always fight over who get's to eat these! Such a good flavor, nothing better than a turkey sandwich and some sun chips!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
These are my favorite sun chips it's so good and delicious. It's worth the price that you pay for them. It's great for a snack.
Elizabeth H.
Bridger
LOVE these chips. Super awesome flavor and feels like it's a healthy snack. Definitely not something you can only eat a few of.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
Sun chips are so good and enjoy all the flavors. The sour and cream and onion have to be my fave. Definitely have repurchased.
Kayla N.
Stanford, KY
Another one of my favorites! Out of all the sour cream and chips ive ever had these are the best! Definitely worth every penny!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?