BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I love sun chips they are really good. And they taste healthier than other chips. I would recommend this product to my friends
traci b.
An all time family fav such a big hit in my family. We prefer these n the cheese ones over any chip really yes for whole grains
Monique P.
Can sum up these chips is one word.... DELICIOUS! These are my ultimate favorite chip. I love to eat them plain or with hummus
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Super yummy and a much better alternative to the classiv sour cream and onion flavor of other brands. These just taste better.
Cyndi R.
Love these chips. Very grainy taste which I love.  This is a very good flavor. This is a repurchase and I would purchase again.
Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
My daughter and I love these. It makes me feel better because I feel like I'm being at least a little healthy when eating them.
June W.
Sandusky, MI
My all time favorite snack. So good they are hard to put away. The other flavors are good too. A lot of flavor and never bland.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
I have always loved this brand of chips. Healthier and tastes great. Sturdy chips for dipping too. This is my favorite flavor.
Salma H.
Norfolk, VA
I love these chips! They're a delicious snack without all the calories! The sour cream and onion is amongst my favorite flavors
Nai J.
Sun Chips are amazing! Especially this flavor. I'm obsessed with them! They're different than other chips, a different flavor.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?