BY SUNCHIPS® #32 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria P.
Lawrenceville
One of my favorite flavors ! Theyre so light but really fill you! Its delicious!!!! You can add to any food ! Like a sandwhich!
Haley R.
Milner, GA
I always get these when i go to a place like subway or firehouse! they are a great brand of chips and this flavor is very good
traci b.
An all time family fav such a big hit in my family. We prefer these n the cheese ones over any chip really yes for whole grains
Cyndi R.
Love these chips. Very grainy taste which I love.  This is a very good flavor. This is a repurchase and I would purchase again.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Super yummy and a much better alternative to the classiv sour cream and onion flavor of other brands. These just taste better.
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Sunchips are soooo good! They're thin and crispy and have a nice sweet flavor and they're healthier than regular potato chips.
Nai J.
Sun Chips are amazing! Especially this flavor. I'm obsessed with them! They're different than other chips, a different flavor.
Monique P.
Can sum up these chips is one word.... DELICIOUS! These are my ultimate favorite chip. I love to eat them plain or with hummus
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
These are so good. Good baked taste, less fat than regular potato chips. Whole family enjoys them and we take them on outtings!
Taryn O.
Easthampton, MA
I will always eat these and think of my childhood! Affordable and the best flavor of all of course! I need some now! You do too
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?