BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Great healthy snacking in my book it's not too health my kids wouldn't eat and they are picky!! We buy these often. Little pricy
Jasmine W.
Wyoming, MI
Best flavor profile available in Sunchip brand.  Favorite in the line and frequently buy.  Great taste without being overpowering.
luree W.
Redding, CA
Love love love these. My kids take the bag over before i ever get to enjoy them but they are pretty amazing. So i cant blame them
Martha  r.
This is such a killer crave...I don't feel as guilty eating this chip as I do other's. They are light and crisp and taste great!
Cortnie O.
I love these chips. I feel like they are a healthier option and I love the taste. I have tried an liked all the original flavors.
Charmaine A.
Delanco , NJ
My favorite sunchip. I have bought these for so long now. I remember when they came out. This was my favorite then and still is.
Tasha J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Out of all the sun chips these ones are definitely my favorite. They have a real good onion taste. I can sit and eat a whole bag
Melinda D.
Cleveland, GA
I really didn't think I would like these. My son brought them home one day to try and they have become a staple in our household.
kailyn l.
Mc Kee, KY
Sun chips are great there wavy and crunchy flavor goes together like peunut butter and jelly they sure are the best chips around
Jessica K.
Lake forest , CA
Yum! One of my favorite chips as a child and as an adult! Love the snack size bags for portion control, and easy to grab and go!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?