BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aaliyah P.
These chips are amazing. As soon as i tried it i couldn't stop wanting more. These chips were flavored just right in every bite.
Valerie A.
Sun chips are great tasting chips packed with flavor. French onion and original are my favorite! They taste great added to subs!
Jenny S.
Taste like the original, but with a twist. Great for those who like onion flavor. A good snack and side. Will buy these again.
Desireé E.
slidell, LA
One of my favorite flavors from Sun Chips! Always eating these with my tuna and chicken salad. Definitely adds healthy flavor!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Love sun chips. Great taste great quality. One of my to go chips. Pack these for lunch often. Have always enjoyed the product.
Laura B.
union, NJ
my sons favorite flavor & probably the best flavor from the sun chips brand. definitely a tasty chip. i do recommend you try it
Heather K.
Manvel, TX
My kids always fight over who get's to eat these! Such a good flavor, nothing better than a turkey sandwich and some sun chips!
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Sun chips are so good and enjoy all the flavors. The sour and cream and onion have to be my fave. Definitely have repurchased.
Rachelle C.
Kansas City, KS
I gave it 3 stars because these chips are the greatest and taste refreshing taste. I don't even know need dip for these chips.
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
These are my favorite sun chips it's so good and delicious. It's worth the price that you pay for them. It's great for a snack.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?