BY SUNCHIPS®

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Mariah H.
I love sun chips and recommend them to anyone who needs a healthy alternative of chips, sun chips give you tasty but healthy flavors.
Amanda G.
These are soo scrumptious. They have such an awesome crunch and are bursting with flavor. Of all the flavors, these are my favorite.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
My FAVORITE chips!! My friends and family bring me a bag every birthday!! If you ever discontinued it, i might have to find ya!! 😉
Allison S.
Sun chips are easily my favorite chip. So much flavor, the texture is satisfying. They're good by themselves or with a simple dip.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
By far one of my favorite kind of chips. They have good flavor and they are priced fairly well. I always have these in my kitchen.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Great snack. I love the flavor and the crunch of the chips. And it's made with multigrains so it feels healthier than other chips.
Jessica E.
Love them simple but yet so delicious my to go snack when I'm out of my fav Doritos I love chips in general . But good for a snack
Jenny W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Doesn't taste greasy, amazing flavor and its absolutely addicting. I love sun chips and I feel like they're somewhat healthy for u!
Dayna D.
I love these chips. They have such a great taste. SunChips are my favorite of all. I have yet to try a flavor that I did not like.
kylee l.
Doesn't have a high onion taste to it. Just enough to balance out the chives in it. Also enjoy that they are less greasy of a chip
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart