BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jean k.
Muncie
Favorite flavor of the sunchips!!!   They are wonderful and healthier than most chips!!!  They make for a good side with any lunch!
Abby M.
Cadillac
Great chips very light and perfect texture great tasting and also has a lot of chips in the bag instead of air like other brands
Rachel N.
Glenolden, PA
I live just about each kind of sunchips. This isn't my favorite, but as usual, it tastes good just as any flavor of SunChips does
Valerie A.
Sun chips are great tasting chips packed with flavor. French onion and original are my favorite! They taste great added to subs!
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
They are my favorite sun chips love them. I eat them went i made my self a sandwich good. They are crunchy love the taste yummy.
Ciara J.
As far as this flavor goes these are my favorite chips! And i don't feel as bad eating them knowing there made with whole grains!
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I do like sun chips, not my favorite chips. But if I am going to have sun chips, they will definitely be the french onion flavor.
Carmen L.
ORANGE, CA
This are my favorite sunchips besides the harvest cheddar. Everyone in the house loves them. Pairs great with a turkey sandwich.
Evelyn M.
New York
Such a great snack. Perfect for on the go and healthier then most chips on the market. Eating these always have me wanting more!!
Dawn W.
These chips are so addicting the flavor is delicious I prefer it then most other sour cream and onion products it is not as oily.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?