BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
A L.
These are my favorite flavor. The onion is not too powerful and the texture of the chips are very good. It really fills you up too.
Jeyna G.
Denair, CA
These taste so good. And not so greasy and oiley which is best part. But the flavor is always so amazing no matter which I've tried
Bárbara S.
Charlotte, NC
Crunchy and tasty! Feels lighter and healthier than most chips. the flavors, waves and texture form an amazing snack. My favorite!
kate r.
Beverly, MA
These are my all time favorite chip. i feel its a healthier choice then brands like lays and wise . this is also my favorite flavor
kylee l.
Doesn't have a high onion taste to it. Just enough to balance out the chives in it. Also enjoy that they are less greasy of a chip
Elizabeth Z.
DELICIOUS! Such a tasty, salty, hits the spot snack. I could easily eat 3 family sized bags to myself in one sitting. I love these
Janice H.
Marysville
Oh I love to use these chip when I eat onion dip or ranch dip super duper yummy. There perfect not to much or too little seasoning
Bethany C.
This is one of my favorite flavors! I love green onion so these are really great. The price is pretty good but it could be better.
Hollie F.
Thibodaux , LA
These are my favorite chips of all time! Very delicious been my favorite since I was a kid! Will continue to buy these for ever!!!
Jessica E.
Love them simple but yet so delicious my to go snack when I'm out of my fav Doritos I love chips in general . But good for a snack
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back