BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Justin M.
This brand is my first selection for getting chips with my lunches. I prefer the cheesy or salsa ones, but these are delicious too.
Tiana G.
I love this flavor. Sun chips are way better than most chips. I ate these all the time but I never seem to find them anywhere now.
Katie O.
Love SunChips! Great French Onion Taste! Very Yummy 😋 Oniony Flavor!! If You Love French Onion Dips, You’re Sure To Love These!! 👌
Krystle S.
Arlington , TX
I'm obsessed with this flavor. It's got just the right amount of seasoning on them. Im always looking for them when i go shopping.
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
My favorite chip is these sun chips! The are crunchy, somewhat healthy, and all around tasty. My favorite kind is the garden salsa.
Elizabeth Z.
DELICIOUS! Such a tasty, salty, hits the spot snack. I could easily eat 3 family sized bags to myself in one sitting. I love these
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Love these! Great taste and a great price. I definitely recommend to spice up your snack collection. The french onion are the best!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA

These are great to have around the house when you just need an in between snack to hold you over. Love the variety and convenience!
Bárbara S.
Charlotte, NC
Crunchy and tasty! Feels lighter and healthier than most chips. the flavors, waves and texture form an amazing snack. My favorite!
kate r.
Beverly, MA
These are my all time favorite chip. i feel its a healthier choice then brands like lays and wise . this is also my favorite flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?