BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Alexis M.
San Diego, CA
These are so good. Chips have a great thickness. Not too much, but also not thin. Love that there isn't an oily taste or consistency.
cierrabriant B.
Fairview
MY FAVORITE BAG OF CHIPS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! can’t just eat one, you’ll eat the whole bag! Will always be my go to flavor of chips.
Amanda G.
These are soo scrumptious. They have such an awesome crunch and are bursting with flavor. Of all the flavors, these are my favorite.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
These were ok when I tried them. The flavor was ok, but this isn't really a chip that I like all too much. I do not like the texture.
Erica B.
Barboursville
These remind me of my childhood so much and how I would sneak into the kitchen to get a bite. Can eat 500 lbs worth in 37 minutes. 😋
Chelsey T.
Hamilton
These are my second favorite flavor of sun chips. They are finger licking good ! The texture of the chips make it taste even better.
Mariah H.
I love sun chips and recommend them to anyone who needs a healthy alternative of chips, sun chips give you tasty but healthy flavors.
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
So much better than regular chips! the flavor is so good and they are somewhat healtheir than potato chips as well!
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
Talk about addictive!! Even my children love these flavorful, crazy addictive, full of flavor chips! I love that they're not greasy.
Jessica M.
Willis
The flavor is great. Not greasy. Crunchy and you get a good amount of product for the price. I like these better than regular chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart