BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
member-7bf98
i like the different flavors and they don’t make me feel guilty after eating them. my favorite out of the three is the cheddar ones.
Jessica j.
Definitely a chip brand that's good and light.  It calms those cravings. It's not to much onion but just enough to keep you going back
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
So much better than regular chips! the flavor is so good and they are somewhat healtheir than potato chips as well!
Jessica ✨.
Tukwila, WA
so yummy and satisfying, even if it gives you onion breath hahaha. I'd like more chips in the bag though... too much air in the bags!
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Favorite chips!!! I've been eating this since I was a kid. I absolutely love the crunchiness and flavor of this. Pretty affordable to
Ruth  R.
Rialto, CA
These French onion sunchips are the perfect ship with a sandwhich!
They are very flavorful and a little healthier than regular chips
Juanita N.
Sequatchie, TN
SunChips® Harvest Cheddar great chip! Great flavor great for sauces and dips! I buy these for our get togethers and picnics
Cassandra J.
Chesterfield
I cannot get enough of sun Chips.  I can nevet eat just one or two. I have to buy these chips in pairs because they are so delicious.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
These were ok when I tried them. The flavor was ok, but this isn't really a chip that I like all too much. I do not like the texture.
Lynn O.
My favorite chips in the world. Could literally eat a whole bag of these and not feel guilty about it! Love all of Sunchips products!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back