BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Lyubov P.
Vancouver, WA
There sun chips French onions are the best!!! Every time I'm on vacation I buy them less calories for chips the better (: and taste great
Latricia W.
Hawthorne, CA
I use to love these a lot in high school they were my go to chips. I bought them every day. Now it’s hard to even find them in the stores
Elizabeth O.
Parrish, AL
I love this brand of chips, but i honestly am not a big fan of this flavor. Its a good way to sneak some veggies into kid's diets though.
Kyle V.
Prt Jefferson, NY
French Onion Sun Chips are an all time classic for me. They pack so much flower but still remain a healthy alternative to normal options
Anna A.
Allen Park
These are awesome chips by far one of my favorites these are my go to chips when looking for chips  or just wanting something to munch on
diva b.
This chips's yummy! You wouldn't expect it from me quote "healthy" brand but this is delicious and the French onion flavor is the best.
Eunmi L.
Forest Hills, NY
This has been my favorite since the early 90’s. The multigrain makes you feel less bad and the green onion flavor is hard to put down.
Ogechi A.
I like these and the cheese flavor. They make me feel healthy because they’re whole grain . Good to have as a snack and with sandwiches
Amy A.
We love sun chips in this house! If we dont eat them fast they will be gone before you know it! They never stay in our house for long.
amber r.
These are the bomb diggity. They gave a wonderfuk crunchy and french onion flavor is awrsome. I love these for a snack with a sandwich.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart