BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
member-7bf98
i like the different flavors and they don’t make me feel guilty after eating them. my favorite out of the three is the cheddar ones.
Erica B.
Barboursville
These remind me of my childhood so much and how I would sneak into the kitchen to get a bite. Can eat 500 lbs worth in 37 minutes. 😋
Amanda G.
These are soo scrumptious. They have such an awesome crunch and are bursting with flavor. Of all the flavors, these are my favorite.
Destiny H.
Maple Heights, OH
So addictive! So flavorful! Makes you feel like you aren’t eating a chip! But does not lack flavor! Definitely an old favorite for me
Amy W.
Delicious!!!! Best Sun Chips flavor on the market!!!!!! If this was the only bag of chips on the store shelf, I would be happy!!!!!!
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are my favorite chips. They have a great flavor and are healthy relative to other comparable chips. I like the texture as well.
Nikki B.
These had an interesting flavor my boyfriend really liked them he ate the whole bag in one sitting I got maybe a hand full out of it
Chelsey T.
Hamilton
These are my second favorite flavor of sun chips. They are finger licking good ! The texture of the chips make it taste even better.
J W.
Even as a child I loved french onion sun chips, they pair perfectly with sandwiches and are much healthier than a typical potato chip
savanna d.
I love these chips so much, I can literally eat a whole bag and not even realize it til I'm reaching for more and come up with crumbs
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?