BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
savanna d.
I love these chips so much, I can literally eat a whole bag and not even realize it til I'm reaching for more and come up with crumbs
Luz C.
I like eating this with my sandwich I enjoy them soy much and of course it made my multiple grains and fibers so that the good thing
Ruth  R.
Rialto, CA
These French onion sunchips are the perfect ship with a sandwhich!
They are very flavorful and a little healthier than regular chips
amelia l.
houston
great for movie nights amazing are kinda healthy since their grain chips would highly recommend for people
who dont like spicy foods
Jessica S.
Benton
Sunchips are the best when you want lots of flavor! The taste meet my expectations. You get more bag for your buck with this product.
Vee W.
French onion my favorite flavor of the sun chip. Multigrain... It is better to eat this chips instead of the it, wise, and also lays
Alexis M.
San Diego, CA
These are so good. Chips have a great thickness. Not too much, but also not thin. Love that there isn't an oily taste or consistency.
Sam O.
These chips are good plain or with dips or salsa! Just awesome. And I do feel like I'm eating a better snack when I choose Sunchips.
Lisa B.
Richmond, KY
I love that sun chips aren't as bad for you, yet they still have awesome flavor. French onion is one of my all time favorite flavors.
Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
That's my favorite snack! Taste so good I can't get enough, they have a big variety of different flavors but this one is my favorite
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?