BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
cierrabriant B.
Fairview
MY FAVORITE BAG OF CHIPS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! can’t just eat one, you’ll eat the whole bag! Will always be my go to flavor of chips.
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are my favorite chips. They have a great flavor and are healthy relative to other comparable chips. I like the texture as well.
J W.
Even as a child I loved french onion sun chips, they pair perfectly with sandwiches and are much healthier than a typical potato chip
Jessica j.
Definitely a chip brand that's good and light.  It calms those cravings. It's not to much onion but just enough to keep you going back
Chelsey T.
Hamilton
These are my second favorite flavor of sun chips. They are finger licking good ! The texture of the chips make it taste even better.
Destiny H.
Maple Heights, OH
So addictive! So flavorful! Makes you feel like you aren’t eating a chip! But does not lack flavor! Definitely an old favorite for me
Erica B.
Barboursville
These remind me of my childhood so much and how I would sneak into the kitchen to get a bite. Can eat 500 lbs worth in 37 minutes. 😋
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Sun Chips are great in flavor, value, and price! I especially love this flavor, in addition to the Cheddar and Garden Salsa flavors.
Judith P.
these ate one of my favourite chips. full of flavor and just the right size for a snack. If you #lo ile Pringles you will love these
Amanda G.
These are soo scrumptious. They have such an awesome crunch and are bursting with flavor. Of all the flavors, these are my favorite.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?