BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
How can you go wrong with sun chips this is a crowd pleaser and if the don’t like them that they were raised under a rock. The price is great and there are several to choose from in flavors
Payton W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chips. Sun chips taste so good. They also seem to be somewhat healthy. They are delicious. They are better than similar products. I would recommend it or other kinds of sun chips to others.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
They taste like a healthy version of sour cream and onion chips. Which I really like. I like to pair with a sub or a sandwich. Sometimes I eat it alone. It will make your breathe stink but it’s onions duh. I like the taste so I don’t have a problem with that
Amanda P.
When we buy these they never stick around long in my house because they’re SO good! I can’t stay out of them! The French onion flavor and the garden salsa are my favorite! The texture of these chips are super different and the flavor is awesome! My mouth is watering just thinking about them!
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
SunChips French onion is a favorite in my house. I like it because it’s a much healthier option then traditional potato chips but doesn’t lack any of the salty crunchy flavor!
Brittany s.
Purchased these good chips from my local walmart. when working 12 hours and always snacking to stay up, this is a good alternative to salty and greasy chips. The flavor is bold and meet my expectations. Will definitely buy again and now have several of my cowokers eating them.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
They can be boring but they are satisfying enough to not reach for other worse options. I think this is their best flavor. Comparable in price to all other chips out there but its a “healthier” choice.
Keanu H.
Holyoke
I love sun chips. It is my favorite chips. I love this flavor too. It is affordable to get a family bag. So delicious to eat perfect crunch to it and just enough flavor too.
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
These are the BEEEEESSSTTTT flavor of the SunChip brand. SO GOOD. Each chip is so light and crispy, and the flavor is just delicious. Affordable, healthier than normal chips, and my tummy loves them.
Samantha R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Loudest. Bag. Ever. Harder to not share haha. Love these sunchips. Love all sunchips. I appreciate the thought that went into packaging to be more environmentally friendly.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart