BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I like the fact that I can eat chips and not feel so guilty about having them. The flavor is great and they satisfy my need for crunch.
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best snack ive ever purchased very very healthy for you it is not pricey at all very affordable different types of flavors are included
Victoria A.
Buffalo
My second favorite kind of sun chip. Great taste and cant forget the whole grains. Very flavorful the french onion taste is to die for.
Allison S.
Ellenton
These are my favorite chips of all time! There so much better then regular sour cream and onion chips. There's no other flavor like it.
Meg A.
SLC, UT
Only writing a review because this flavor is my favorite and reminds me of eating French onion soup with my grandma, croutons and all.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I think they taste like cardboard and cost more than I would like but my boyfriend loves them and could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
French Onion is my favorite flavor. The taste is amazing. I sometimes use these to eat with my tacos to add a little more flavor. LOVE!
Cassandra J.
Chesterfield
I cannot get enough of sun Chips.  I can nevet eat just one or two. I have to buy these chips in pairs because they are so delicious.
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
Favorite chips!!! I've been eating this since I was a kid. I absolutely love the crunchiness and flavor of this. Pretty affordable to
Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
That's my favorite snack! Taste so good I can't get enough, they have a big variety of different flavors but this one is my favorite
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?