BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
maria r.
Love this flavor
I purchase it on sale, I don't share it when I buy it because I love it that much
Their are other flavors to choose from
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I miss a certain brand we have in Germany that has an onion taste to it, those came the closest to it and are my personal favorite chips
Ashley L.
Florence, SC
I wish I could find these in more stores! So good! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting! I have not found any other chips quite like it.
Brittany H.
White Lake, MI
SunChips are a great healthy snack! They’re light and crispy perfect for a mid-day snack. The French onion flavor is one of my favorites.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles
My all time favorite sun chip! Yummmm my husband and I keep these in the house and add it to our snack pack for the day! Very satisfied.
Hilary Z.
Waltham, MA
I love sunchips! They are a healthy alternative and still give me my chip fix. Just the right amount of flavor too! And affordable. Yum!
Charlie S.
Wellington, OH
Great chip. My go to when I get subway. Rarely find them outside the sub shop but when I get them I'm happy with the flavor and texture.
NancyJorge H.
Menifee, CA
I really loved this flavor it's very bold taste.. crunchy chips not too over power with flavor. Very enjoyable for adults and kids.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Even if they aren't really any healthier than ordinary chips they are incredibly tasty. I like them better than traditional potato chips.
Jessie D.
This is a very good snack to have to watch TV or a movie. These are very delicious. I buy them at Shoprite. I like the cheddar ones too.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?