BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
I love sunchips they are so good! They make me feel less guilty about eatting a delicious snack ! I love pretty much all the flavors !
Corie C.
San Diego
These are my favorite. Super crunchy. And have a nutty texture. I don't always see them in the grocery stores. Buy they are fantastic!!
Mytese S.
Snellville, GA
French Onion is my favorite flavor. The taste is amazing. I sometimes use these to eat with my tacos to add a little more flavor. LOVE!
April C.
Orlando, FL
The first Sun Chips I ever tasted and I was hooked. They are so flippen good but the are addicting. They usually are in sale at publix
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
These are okay, not my favorite. I like the crunch but sometimes the flavor is just too strong. I'll eat them but not my first choice.
Hannah S.
Tasty snack!! A great choice for pool party gatherings! I would recommend this for parties and gatherings and it would be a group hit!
Amy A.
We love sun chips in this house! If we dont eat them fast they will be gone before you know it! They never stay in our house for long.
Ogechi A.
I like these and the cheese flavor. They make me feel healthy because they’re whole grain . Good to have as a snack and with sandwiches
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
We really love sun chips. All flavors are pretty darn good. They are light, flavorful and just so great with pretty much any sandwich!!
Megan S.
Love these! Healthy chips! Who would have guessed! All the flavors are amazing! But this is my favorite! Perfect amount spices! Yum!!!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?