BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michele C.
Clermont , FL
These have to be my favorite chips ever! They're alittle smelly but boy are they good. I can eat awhole bag by myself without a problem.
Kyle V.
Port Jefferson
French Onion Sun Chips are an all time classic for me. They pack so much flower but still remain a healthy alternative to normal options
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great taste. This one is my favorite out of all the varieties. Highly recommend to anybody who is tired of the greasy basic potato chip.
Shana B.
Great product. Taste good the onion is not over powering. Very crisp I recommend this product. Not pricey very affordable delicious
Jessie D.
This is a very good snack to have to watch TV or a movie. These are very delicious. I buy them at Shoprite. I like the cheddar ones too.
Elise B.
When ever I go to a grocery store and I go to the chip lane I must buy these. Love them a lot and good to shire with friends and family!
Elizabeth O.
Parrish, AL
I love this brand of chips, but i honestly am not a big fan of this flavor. Its a good way to sneak some veggies into kid's diets though.
Thuy-Linh N.
I was surprisingly very attracted to this flavor of sunchip.  For some reason, these are the best flavor of sunchips in my opinion.
Martha M.
Houston
LOVE THE TASTE AND FLAVOR I'm a big sun chips fan I'll get this one over any other sun chip taste lol this has to be the best flavor ever
alissa b.
caroga lake
my favorite sunchips! the best flavor by far! i love sour cream and onion and these have the best flavor by far! they are healthy too!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?