BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
maria r.
Love this flavor
I purchase it on sale, I don't share it when I buy it because I love it that much
Their are other flavors to choose from
Michele C.
Clermont , FL
These have to be my favorite chips ever! They're alittle smelly but boy are they good. I can eat awhole bag by myself without a problem.
Nicole A.
Terre Haute
These chips have a great flavor and a great texture. Very crispy and holds up well in Ziploc bags for lunch. My nine-year-old loves them
Kyle V.
Port Jefferson
French Onion Sun Chips are an all time classic for me. They pack so much flower but still remain a healthy alternative to normal options
Jessie D.
This is a very good snack to have to watch TV or a movie. These are very delicious. I buy them at Shoprite. I like the cheddar ones too.
Jane M.
Quakertown
Great taste. This one is my favorite out of all the varieties. Highly recommend to anybody who is tired of the greasy basic potato chip.
Brittany H.
White Lake, MI
SunChips are a great healthy snack! They’re light and crispy perfect for a mid-day snack. The French onion flavor is one of my favorites.
Shana B.
Great product. Taste good the onion is not over powering. Very crisp I recommend this product. Not pricey very affordable delicious
Anna A.
Allen Park
These are awesome chips by far one of my favorites these are my go to chips when looking for chips  or just wanting something to munch on
Elise B.
When ever I go to a grocery store and I go to the chip lane I must buy these. Love them a lot and good to shire with friends and family!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?