BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the sun chips natural chips.it has no additives in it. the French onion brings out the flavor more on the sun chips multi grain snacks
Ismah K.
My favorite chips in the entire world. I buy these every time and they are probably going to kill me but it's better than having potato chips
Amber Lee B.
Tyler
These have a great flavor and texture. I can eat a lot of them without feeling bad cuz they’re just a liiittle healthier than regular chips.
Betsy S.
The chips were very good french onion flavored could have been just a little bit more present than it was the chips were more than delicious
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love these chips, especially the French onion flavor. Love withs sandwich, or onion dip. Definitely my go to chip at the store. Please try!
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Definitivamente Las mejores. Las ame desde el primer momento que las probé. No las cambio por ninguno. La mejor marca. Recomendado al 100%
Sasha H.
Great flavor! If you like onion flavored chips I recommend these! Onion flavor is not too overwhelming. I recommend it if you’re a snacker!
Precilla R.
my favorite snack because there made from WHOLE GRAIN , sun chips have always been my favorite & I can find them pretty much anywhere.
Katie B.
Nashville, TN
Sun chips are my favorite go to for somewhat healthy snacking. I know I am getting a lot of sodium, but maybe a little more nutrient power?
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
This is my favorite flavor out of all of the sun chips. The flavor is explosive and makes my mouth water just thinking about eating these!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back