BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Debbie M.
My son loves this flavor and asks for them daily for lunch.they are affordable and with the grains theyre a better option than cheesepuffs.
Jen L.
Sun Chips are so addicting. The French Onion flavor makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I would buy Sun Chips over and over again.
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
These chips are my two GO chip! TONS of flavor! This chip goes great with every kind of chip! No maytrr where you go it's always affordable
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love French onion sun chips. They a really yummy definitely in my top 5! Love snacking on them. The taste is awesome. Nice crunch to them!
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
I'm not the biggest fan of sun chips but these ones are pretty good they have a nice favor to them and they don't interfere with each other
Vania B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
A more healthier alternative to sour cream and onion chips. I love picking a bag of these up and taking it with me on my summer adventures!
susan t.
This flavor was a disappointment. I definitely prefer the other flavors of sun chips better. But you dont know unless you try for yourself.
::.JΔXX.:: K.
Always my go to whenever I have a craving for chips but need something light.  and  are my favorite flavors. It's much lighter and not oily.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Delicious! Perfect flavor, not too strong. Much better than potato chips and not as greasy either. Only con is those bags are so darn loud!
Monique R.
Krebs
Love Sun Chips! Light weight chip that go great with sandwiches! That's why we always buy these plus they aren't as bad for you as others!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?