BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vania B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
A more healthier alternative to sour cream and onion chips. I love picking a bag of these up and taking it with me on my summer adventures!
Noël U.
Cupertino, CA
Favorite chips ever in my favorite flavor ever! Does definitely make your breath not smell great, but that’s just something to keep in mind
susan t.
This flavor was a disappointment. I definitely prefer the other flavors of sun chips better. But you dont know unless you try for yourself.
Jen L.
Sun Chips are so addicting. The French Onion flavor makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I would buy Sun Chips over and over again.
Monique R.
Krebs
Love Sun Chips! Light weight chip that go great with sandwiches! That's why we always buy these plus they aren't as bad for you as others!
Mubeena M.
Nederland, TX
All you need to know is that these are so. good.
Be sure to have extras because these are delicious! This flavor is my personal favorite :P
Tamia P.
Healthy and delicious!!! If you are on a diet these chips are greatly recommended !! You won't get that guilty feeling if you eat a bag !!
Keola K.
If you like onion flavored chips these chips have just the right amount. I love onion tastes that stay fresh and these chips do just that!
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
For a long time I always bought these until I was introduced to the Red bag , it was over from there. Plus these are a little salty for me.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these are my favorite I love the onion flavor and to me it's S healthy chip I love them I could finish a whole bad and I don't share
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?