BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shera P.
Longwood
This are my go to favorite flavor of SunChips. I’ve tried the other varieties but this flavor never gets old. SunChips always seem to be very affordable too compared to other brands. I also don’t feel as guilty indulging in these since they are generally healthier than regular potato chips.
Tausha S.
Burley, ID
These are one of my favorite chips!! They're so good. They do taste like onion which I personally love but they aren't over powering. They are so delicious. I think they're healthier than the normal potato chip but I'm not sure on that one
Theadosia B.
Holiday
My sister and I used to pick out a bag of sunchips whenever we went to the store. We loved them then and we love them now. Their an affordable, yummy, and healthy bag of chips. I think everyone can agree that they are worth every penny.
Mackenzie H.
Westfield
Delicious. I have never been a fan of onions, but these chips are different. They are very tasty and worth buying several too many bags of them on an unnecessary trip to Walmart. I will definitely be eating them again on the near future.
Ryan T.
Charleston
I like these onion flavored chips. they are health and light feeling. they are affordable and i continue to buy and eat them. i mostly get these from walmart in a bag with a variety of flavors. i would recommend these to others even if you don’t normally eat onion flavored chips.
Amanda A.
Davison, MI
These are one of my favourite options SunChips have to offer. They are the perfect combination, and they put just the right amount of seasoning on them. I absolutely love them. Plus I always feel a little healthier while eating them. ☺️
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
SunChips have always been some of my favorite chips and I love the French onion flavor! The chips and crunchy and have a good multigrain flavor. I think that the French onion taste is good but also very subtle, i almost wish it was slightly strong. but overall it’s a really good chip
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
All time favorite snack! Perfect for going to the beach or even a trip to the park . Definitely affordable with each chip packed with so much flavor . The bonus is they are super healthy to 😀 Definitely recommend to anyone with kids !
Tanya M.
Spokane, WA
This flavor isn’t my favorite. Just doesn’t have enough umph. Plus they leave a bad after taste that just sticks with u. My kids also hated this flavor so we don’t buy it often. Maybe if someone loves onions they might like it better.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
you want something healthy with a little flavor this is your go😊 i don't know about other ones but this one is my favorite sour cream and onions i buy them at waltmart all the time but i guess you can get the pretty much in any store.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?