BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I really like these sun chips. This is the only favor that I really prefer though. However, when choosing chips these aren't my first choice.
Jessa G.
These are a great alternative to potato chips! Their only downfall is how addicting they are, French onion is definitely my favorite flavor.
Arianah F.
Sandusky, OH
THE BEST CHIPS !!! I love sun chips and all their flavors but the French onion is the best, idk how to describe the taste but it’s smack asf
Janelle P.
Growing up, this was (and still is) my fave SunChips flavor. It just tastes so good!!! I could probably eat the whole big bag in on sitting.
Corie C.
San Diego
These are hard to find. But a favorite of mine. Very satisfying crunch. And the French onion flavor is better than using a high calorie dip.
Alexandra I.
Westbury, NY
Healthy snap great taste and low on calories. It is delicious i would recommend it to anyone that likes this flavor. I would buy this again.
Kimi O.
Olive Hill, KY
These dipped in nacho cheese sauce are great. Will always love these but I hardly buy them. Love that they are not greasy like normal chips.
Scarlett V.
San Jacinto, CA
Sunchips are always a good choice. They seem like they're healthier than other chips but honestly they really aren't. Taste delicious though.
Megan S.
usa
I've been eating these for YEARS!!! They taste amazing and are my all time favorite chips!! Always get these when I get a sandwich at subway
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love sun chips so much. I love the ingredients they use. Perfect crunch, fresh, and such good flavor! I love all the kinds I've ever tried.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back