BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Codi W.
Kokomo, IN
They’re ok but they are not my favorite SunChips flavor. They seem to be a pretty healthy option though, and I do like SunChips in general.
Keola K.
If you like onion flavored chips these chips have just the right amount. I love onion tastes that stay fresh and these chips do just that!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Love buying them for my mother since she's in a special diet. She loves them because they taste delicious and are a wonderful healthy snack
Tamia P.
Healthy and delicious!!! If you are on a diet these chips are greatly recommended !! You won't get that guilty feeling if you eat a bag !!
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
What's not to like!? Whole grain, delicious, convenient, kods love them and their better for then than Cheetos, I have zero complaints lol
Sarahi P.
Santa Clara , CA
Great classic chip! Works well for packing lunches and going on trips! Some of their other favors are better to me but like these ones too
Mubeena M.
Nederland, TX
All you need to know is that these are so. good.
Be sure to have extras because these are delicious! This flavor is my personal favorite :P
kara b.
Hamilton, OH
my daughter and I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting if I allowed it they're awesome. and one of few different things she likes
Ashley F.
Saddle Brook, NJ
These chips are my two GO chip! TONS of flavor! This chip goes great with every kind of chip! No maytrr where you go it's always affordable
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This is my favorite flavor. They are so good that I don’t buy them too often. I usually just pick up a small bag a couple of times a year.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?