BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Scarlett V.
San Jacinto, CA
Sunchips are always a good choice. They seem like they're healthier than other chips but honestly they really aren't. Taste delicious though.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
French onion will forever be my favorite Sunchip flavor. It has the best taste compared to the other flavors. Even the crumbs just delicious!
kiersten l.
Towson
I like sunchips. Not my favorite but they get the job done. Theyre crunchy and have nice flavor. Although sometimes i dont like the texture.
Genesis C.
Victorville
One of my favorites. You can really taste the sour cream and it is delicious. Very affordable. I will keep on buying. Ingredients taste nice.
Betsy S.
The chips were very good french onion flavored could have been just a little bit more present than it was the chips were more than delicious
Lydia S.
Greensboro
I ate these when I was younger and loved them. I love how they are kinda healthy and this flavor is light but I love sucking the flavor off.
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
I rarely purchase Sun Chips, but they are my absolute favorite chip. They are flavorful but not greasy. I would recommend these to a friend.
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
Frequent consumer here, this is the best flavor of sunchips! Delicious! I would recommend to anyone - great robust flavor and crunchy crunch!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Great flavor! I love Sun Chips in French Onion flavor! My favorite flavor Sun Chips! Not too over powered with flavor! Just the right amount!
Ismah K.
My favorite chips in the entire world. I buy these every time and they are probably going to kill me but it's better than having potato chips
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?