BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessa G.
These are a great alternative to potato chips! Their only downfall is how addicting they are, French onion is definitely my favorite flavor.
Corie C.
San Diego
These are hard to find. But a favorite of mine. Very satisfying crunch. And the French onion flavor is better than using a high calorie dip.
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love sun chips so much. I love the ingredients they use. Perfect crunch, fresh, and such good flavor! I love all the kinds I've ever tried.
Scarlett V.
San Jacinto, CA
Sunchips are always a good choice. They seem like they're healthier than other chips but honestly they really aren't. Taste delicious though.
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
I rarely purchase Sun Chips, but they are my absolute favorite chip. They are flavorful but not greasy. I would recommend these to a friend.
Kelly E.
Nashville , TN
Frequent consumer here, this is the best flavor of sunchips! Delicious! I would recommend to anyone - great robust flavor and crunchy crunch!
Danae B.
So good. So flavorful. So yummy. Good crunch. I love these chips so much and could literally eat them every single days if given the option.
Rebecca C.
clarkson, KY
The best chips ever. I love these and the flavor of them. they are a bit high in price though so i don't buy them often. they are great though
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
French onion will forever be my favorite Sunchip flavor. It has the best taste compared to the other flavors. Even the crumbs just delicious!
Sabrina C.
The original sun chips are fine but these are even better. I love the taste and it's not very costly.
I would totally recommend this flavor.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?