BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is delish! It's a "healthier" option other than most chips but still can get that chip craving out of the way. Love this product!
Nicki L.
These are so good. I like paired with sandwich, or by them selves. Also you don't have to feel guilty when eating, because they are multigrain.
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
My favorites chips in the whole world! I can't stop once I start and I usually end up eating the whole bag in one sitting! It's healthy right?
joanna m.
I love these chip not to mention that there healthy. I love to eat these with my subway sandwiches or just when I'm looking for a Crunchy snack
Ashley H.
matawan
So delish !! Good price and a tad healthier than other junk food so I don’t feel as guilty. Very flavorful as well def would highly recommend !
Megan C.
Great brand of multigrain chips! All of the flavors are great but the french onion really has that oniony taste. These are so addictive!
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
I enjoy eating these knowing I'm eating a healthier alternative to most greasy chips. I love the crunchy texture and they have a great flavor.
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
I love sun chips because they are healthier than other chips but their texture is just so dry, I try to order them whenever I want chips though
Ann M.
Los Angeles
These are like sour cream and onion chips from lays chips I eat. Sour cream and onion chips are my favorite and these are one of my favorites.
Mitch A.
Im a onion lover so this is areally good snack to eat even with a nice healthy sub or sandwitch yummy i like this brand more that other brands
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?