BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
This is my favorite flavor by this brand. It taste soooo good! I love the ripples in the chips. These are perfect for dipping in French onion dip.
Jen M.
Hopewell
If you like French onion flavor then you will like these chips. They aren’t my favorite of the Sun Chips but still something I would purchase
Elizabeth c.
kingston, NY
This is my favorite out of all the SunChips. They're very light easy and crispy to eat. I can also snack on 20 of them and not eat the entire bag.
Kayla N.
Oconomowoc, WI
These chops have a great flavor and really pack a punch. They aren't nearly as unhealthy as normal chops, but should still be eaten in moderation.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
This is my favorite sun chip flavor. I love that they are different from your typical chip. I feel like they are a bit healthier then other brands
Meghan V.
Ocean, NJ
These are one of my favorite snacks. They are so delicious. I love all the flavors that Sun Chips has to offer, but these are my absolute favorite.
Sam W.
Washington, IL
Yum yum yum yum!!! Perfect consistency regarding the onion without the typical sour cream duo. They're not the healthiest, but they taste amazing!
Danielle T.
South Hill
My all time favorite chips to turn to. I always have a stock pile of this flavor. Very affordable to anyone that needs something to eat in a pinch.
Brittanipaige H.
Clarion, PA
These are my favorite chips! Hands down the best sun chips out there. You can’t just eat one either! They are sooo good I highly recommend these!!
Luis D.
Riverside
By far one of my favorite chips to have on special occasions green onion taste great along with sandwiches or dip but also by themselves are great
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart