BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
I love sun chips because they are healthier than other chips but their texture is just so dry, I try to order them whenever I want chips though
Sonya B.
Columbia , KY
I love these. Only problem is there aren't many in the bag. Great alternative to greasy potato chips. At least I feel like I'm eating healthy.
Ashley N.
Thomasville
Nice chips love the flavor has the light flavor and the crips to them good with lunch or s snack they have a few different ones to choose from
Rebecca E.
Lake City
The french onion flavor is my favorite i like the flavoe and i like the fact thatthey are a little bit better for you than regular greasy chips
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is my all time favorite chip! My only complaint is that they're hard to find, that's probably good though otherwise id eat them constantly
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite Sunchips flavor is the French onion! they're Delicious! great packaging and great price point, always easy to find too!
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
They taste great and they're super affordable! I really recommend this chips if you're tired of the traditional and want to try something new.
Nicki L.
These are so good. I like paired with sandwich, or by them selves. Also you don't have to feel guilty when eating, because they are multigrain.
Kaitlyn V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is delish! It's a "healthier" option other than most chips but still can get that chip craving out of the way. Love this product!
Elizabeth B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love these chips and I don't feel as bad for eating them as I do other kinds. I like most of the sun chip flavors but these are my favorite.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?