BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
I could no joke eat these chips all day everyday if my diet allowed it. No joke. Honestly could be a bit cheaper but guess they have to compete.
Looney B.
Merrick, NY
these are probably my favorite onion chip out on the market i love eating theses with a sandwich  so yummy i even get these at subways
Hannah L.
This are the holy grail of sun chips. I love them because they aren't bad for you but they are so delicious!!! Will buy for the rest of my life!
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love sun chips, I can seriously eat one whole bag in one sitting, lol!! the French onion flavor is my favorite of all there flavors.
gina N.
I much prefer sunchips to regular chips. They have a great nutty underlying taste and they go great with sandwiches or burgers during the summer
Cassandra S.
Pensacola, FL
These Sun Chips are full of flavor. I have ate these since I was a young child. They are great to have with sandwiches or for an afternoon snack.
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
These are my absolute favorite chips. They have a great taste if you like sour cream and onion. They are price friendly and definitely worth it.
Shontay B.
These are truly addictive. I have to get the small bags of these because I have definitely eaten most of a large bag in one sitting in the past.
Lupita G.
I really love how they have a good fast and be healthy too.. I like eating them with a healthy sandwich and water that makes me feel more healthy
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
No es una de mis favoritos, pero si cuando trato de comer un snack que no tenga tanta grasa como las papas normales y además tienen un rico sabor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?